Baby & Kids Market
The Baby & Kids Market changes every Sunday evening into an entertainment fair, since the market offers you quality products at reasonable prices. From toys to books, prams to cots and apparel to shoes, this market has everything for you. Here, buyers can find some of the best-branded products in excellent condition such as Jack & Milly, Fred Bare, Pumpkin Patch, Peg Perego and Minihaha. This is one of the most prevalent markets of Australia, well known for its high-quality products.
Every weekend, you can see a huge crowd of expectant parents and already-parents buying items for their kids. Despite varying locations, you may find excellent collections of branded items such as high chairs, carriage seats and incredible collections of attire for babies and kids at the Baby & Kids Market. You can have quality time along with quality products in this wonderful open market.
In addition, the Baby & Kids Market gives you an excellent opportunity to reprocess various gentle baby and kids products.
Where: Located at a short walking distance from the Queensland Sports & Athletics Centre, South Brisbane, Australia
When: Every Sunday
- Address: Located at a short walking distance from the Queensland Sports & Athletics Centre, South Brisbane, Australia
More markets near Baby & Kids Market
Other markets nearby include:
Baby & Kids Market operator?
Upgrade this page today. Contact us for more details.
- Make finding your market easy and add a Google map of your market to this page
- Receive emails from interested parties through an online contact form
- Add more content and market details to this page
- Upgrade your account and we'll remove advertisers from this page
- Upgrade your account and we'll remove listings of other markets nearby from this page
Receive Baby & Kids Market updates direct to your inbox. Simply fill in the form below to sign up to the Baby & Kids Market mailing list.
Queensland markets forum
Visit the Markets Online community forums. Promote a special market event, get answers to your market questions or just chat with other market goers. Whether you're a market operator, stallholder or just a market enthusiast, visit our market forums for lots of fun and interesting chatter.
Register now for free